|Care for Infant/Children||-|
|Care for Elderly||-|
|Care for Disabled||-|
|Able to handle pork?|
|Able to eat pork?|
|Able to handle beef?|
|Able to care dog/cat?|
|Able to do gardening work?|
|Able to do simple sewing?|
|Willing to wash car?|
|Willing to work on off days with compensation?|
|Other Countries||4 yr|
I always strive to do my duty very well, especially cooking. I can cook Chinese food like pork, chicken, Hainanese chicken rice, chicken curry and Western food like chicken burger, pasta and salad.
I have experience in taking care of 10 months old, 7 years and 9 years old children.
I also have experience in laundry, ironing, general household chores, and washing the carpet.
My certificates include:
1. Caregiver Practicum Certificate - I have completed 60 hours of volunteer service at Sree Narayana Mission Home for the Aged Sick (Singapore)
2. Basic Financial Literacy Seminars by GoForth Training Services (in cooperation with Pinokyos Welfare Organization)
3. Certificate for Caregiver for Elderly and Basic Infant Care by ACMI (Archdiocesan Commission for the Pastoral Care of Migrants and Itinerant People)
4. Certificate for International Culinary by ACMI (Archdiocesan Commission for the Pastoral Care of Migrants and Itinerant People)
5. Certificate for Health, Safety and Basic First Aid for Infants and Young Children + parentcraft by Mother & Child
|Address|| 545 Orchard Road,
#12-07, Far East Shopping Centre,
|Opening Hour||Monday to Friday : 10:15am to 6:00pm
Sunday : 10:15am to 3:00pm
Closed on Saturdays and Public Holidays.
|Tel||(65) 6733-8121 (3 Lines)|
|Contact||Joy Alcarde Navarosa R1100384
67338121 or HP: 91093468
|EA Personnel||Joy Alcarde Navarosa R1100384|